Our bread is sourdough. We take great care and enjoy making it.
We cultivate our own yeast culture and prove our sourdough bread overnight for its full flavour and texture. We use organic flour and no artificial ingredients or preservatives.
Our sourdough breads are best eaten on the day they are bought but will be very good the next day and make excellent toast for a few days after that.
‘As good as our first visit – we will be regular visitors.’
‘Sourdough to die for!’
- Plain sourdough bread - £3.50
- Wholemeal sourdough bread - £3.50
- Sourdough bread with onion & thyme - £4.25
- Sourdough bread with grilled red pepper - £4.25
- Sourdough bread with walnuts & black olives - £4.25
- Sourdough bread with sun-dried tomato - £4.25
All our breads are approximately 500g. For collection only, please order 24 hours in advance.